Friday 9 December 2011

09/12/2011

Hello all!

Yesterdays winds caused my internet to die, but I called BT and thankfully they fixed it :)

The weather got pretty extreme yesterday, the bird table looked like it was going to topple over. It was amusing watching a blue tit clinging on to the bird feeder and swinging around, although I did feel sorry for the poor thing. The other blue tits were all taking shelter and snuggling up in a willow tree in next door's garden, along with the one dunnock that likes to hang around.

Apart from that I haven't seen anything unusual, just the many kestrels I usually see on the drive to uni and back. Today, however, has been a happy day. I now have a month off for Christmas :D But lots of work to do! :( I'm just hoping the weather will not be so extreme this weekend while I'm doing my field work.

No comments:

Post a Comment